Welcome to UCF. As a newly admitted student, you’ll want to start planning for your transition to UCF right away. Here is a list of next steps to help make your first days at UCF easier.
- Submit your Enrollment Deposit Form along with a $200 enrollment deposit online by logging into myUCF (freshmen only). Click on: Student Self Service > Undergraduate Admissions > Application Status in the left navigation to submit your completed form and the deposit.
- Search for scholarships and seek out financial aid opportunities.
- Sign up for Knight’s E-Mail. This is the only e-mail system UCF uses and the only way we will communicate with you on official university business.
- Register for Orientation.
- Explore housing options and meal plans.
- Purchase a parking decal.