Welcome to UCF. As a newly admitted student, you’ll want to start planning for your transition to UCF right away. Here is a list of next steps to help make your first days at UCF easier.
- Submit your Enrollment Deposit Form along with a $200 enrollment deposit online by logging into myUCF (freshmen only). Click on: Student Self Service > Undergraduate Admissions > Application Status in the left navigation to submit your completed form and the deposit.
- Search for scholarships and seek out financial aid opportunities.
- Sign up for Knight’s E-Mail. This is the only e-mail system UCF uses and the only way we will communicate with you on official university business.
- Register for Orientation.
- Explore housing options and meal plans. Did you know that UCF research shows that there is a 20% increase in graduation rates for those students that live in on-campus housing for at least two years?
- Purchase a parking decal.
- If you are a Florida resident for tuition purposes and your residency status is marked PENDING, please complete the Residency Classification Form. Students classified as PENDING or NON-FLORIDA will be charged out-of-state tuition and fees.
- Florida Bright Futures Recipients: You must notify the State of Florida Office of Student Financial Assistance (OSFA) that you will be attending UCF. Visit OSFA’s website and log in using the State Scholarships and Grants User ID and PIN. This User ID and PIN was included in an acknowledgement correspondence, which was generated upon completion of the Florida Financial Aid Application.
- To stay informed on your “next steps”, visit myUCF often throughout the year.