Being at UCF puts you in the midst of a modern, energetic and diverse environment, where you can explore your passions. Our warm, sunny location, internship opportunities and extraordinary academics are just a few reasons why more than 59,000 students are enrolled at UCF.
To learn more about admission requirements, follow the links below:
- Freshman (FTIC) - This also includes students applying with any dual enrollment credit during high school, even those concurrently earning an AA degree and a high school diploma. Click to view the State University System Board of Governors definition of a First Time in College applicant.
- Transfer - Degree-seeking students applying with 12 or more college semester hours earned after high school graduation.
- International - Non-U.S. citizen degree-seeking students applying with F, J, or B student visas.
- Transient and Non-Degree - Students applying, but not intending to earn a degree from UCF.
- Dual Enrollment and Early Admission – Students who wish to attend UCF while still enrolled in high school.
67 Florida counties
*Fall 2014 projected
How competitive is UCF?
For freshmen, the mid-range (middle 50%) of our Fall 2014 entering class was:
- GPA : 3.6 – 4.1
(recalculated academic core)
- SAT : 1180 – 1310
(critical reading and math)
- SAT : 1730 – 1920
(critical reading, math, and writing)
- ACT : 25 – 29