If you will have 60 or more transferable semester hours of college course work (12 or more earned after high school graduation) by the time you enroll at UCF, or if you will have earned an A.A. degree or state-articulated A.S. degree from a Florida public community/state college or university, you must:
- Have a minimum 2.0 cumulative GPA at the last school attended and overall and be eligible to return as a degree-seeking student to the last institution attended
- Have completed two college-level English composition courses with a grade of “C” or better
- Have completed two college-level Mathematics courses with a grade of “C” or better
- Demonstrate competency in a world language or American Sign Language equivalent to at least the second high school level (e.g. Spanish 2) or the second elementary course at the college level (e.g. SPN 1211 – Beginning Spanish II)
- Submission of all official college transcripts is required.
- If you have attended any international institutions, please click here for the requirements regarding the evaluation of this credit.
- High school transcripts may be required to demonstrate completion of the foreign language admission requirement.
- Your application may not be reviewed until all official college transcripts and all official AICE, AP, CLEP, and IB score reports (if applicable) have been received.
- Florida BOG Regulation 6.001 (7) authorizes universities to refuse admission to applicants due to past misconduct.
- Meeting minimum requirements does not guarantee admission.