Thank you for your support of UCF.
The Counselor Recommendation Form is an optional part of the admission process. Letters of recommendation from teachers may be submitted in lieu of the form. Recommendations can be submitted one of three ways:
- Complete the Optional Counselor Recommendation Form.
- Attach a letter of recommendation to the printable form and mail it.
- Submit a letter of recommendation from a teacher via mail.
The Office of Undergraduate Admissions can accept official transcripts through U.S. Mail or electronically when sent directly from your institution through a secure delivery service. UCF does not accept PDF transcripts emailed to us directly.
Electronic transcripts can only be accepted as official if they are delivered through one of the following approved transcript service providers:
- SPEEDE (Addressed Institution ID: 10002 Institution ID: 730000000395400)
- Parchment Exchange (including Naviance and Docufide)
- National Student Clearinghouse
- Credentials eScrip-Safe (formerly known as Scrip-Safe International)
- Credential Solutions
- Scribbles Software
- AARTS and SMART transcripts (military service only, not required for admission)
NOTE: If the transcript delivery service asks you to provide an email address to send transcripts to, please use email@example.com.
*When sending a transcript through one of the above service providers, their system may indicate that it has been delivered, however, we ask for 2-3 weeks to process these documents. Instead of sending duplicates, please ask students to verify receipt of the transcript through their application status on MyUCF.
Hard copy transcripts may be sent to:
UCF Undergraduate Admissions
P.O. Box 160111
Orlando, FL 32816-0111
- The Redesigned SAT was launched by the College Board in March 2016. UCF accepts both the Old SAT and the Redesigned SAT. For more information on the redesigned SAT, visit the College Board website.
Connect With Us
We are continuously updating our Counselor E-mail List. If you are a high school guidance or college counselor not currently on the list and wish to receive periodic e-mail updates from UCF Undergraduate Admissions, please send your name, title, school, mailing address, e-mail address and telephone number to Elizabeth Costello at Elizabeth.Costello@ucf.edu.
If you have any questions for our Admissions team, please do not hesitate to contact us.
In compliance with the Campus Safety/Security Act of 1990, the UCF Police Department’s Annual Security and Fire Safety Guide is available at www.police.ucf.edu.
Fall 2018 Freshman Class Profile*
Average SAT Score
(Evidence-based Reading/Writing + Math)
Average ACT Score
Average High School GPA
National Merit Scholars
Ethnic Minority Enrollment
Top 5 Majors
Engineering, Computer Science, Biomedical Science, Biology, Psychology
Top 5 States
Florida, New York, New Jersey, Illinois, Pennsylvania
Top 5 Countries
Venezuela, China, United Kingdom, Brazil, Colombia