College requires a lot of paperwork, but UCF wants to make your application process as smooth as possible. We’ve collected all of the forms you may need to make the journey to becoming a Knight easy and worry free.
- Information Request Form
- Florida Residency Declaration Form
- Campus Tour
- Open House Registration
- Reactivation Form
- Florida High School Graduate Out-of-State Tuition Waiver
- Freshman Information Sheet
- Residency Statement of Non-Support
- Residency Statement of Support
- Student Health Services Forms & Information
- Transfer Student Information Sheet
Form and Application Tips
- The new undergraduate application is now online. Prospective students can complete their application here.
- The Counselor Recommendation Form is an optional part of the application process.
- For financial aid forms, visit the Office of Financial Assistance for more information.
- Check deadlines. Double-check that your application was received.